We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated Billing and Office Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the billing and collection processes for our company, as well as assisting with administrative tasks. The candidate should have excellent computer skills, be highly organized, and have experience in managing transportation and repair material processes.
- Prepare and issue invoices to customers in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow up with customers to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Maintain accurate records of all billing and collection transactions
- Communicate with customers via phone and email to resolve payment issues
- Reconcile accounts receivable records and resolve any discrepancies
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed
- Manage transportation and repair material processes, including negotiating deals with vendors and coordinating delivery to customers
- Follow up with customers to ensure delivery and receipt of transportation and repair materials
- Maintain accurate records of all transportation and repair material transactions
- At least 3 years of experience in billing and collection processes
- Excellent knowledge of computer and Microsoft Excel, Word
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Experience in managing transportation and repair material processes
Salary: The salary for this position ranges from 10,000 to 15,000, depending on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.