Product Description –
OVG M-Convertor 100M Single-Mode Dual Fiber is a unique, low power consumption auto-negotiation network device that conforms to 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX/FX standards. Equipped with an RJ-45 port and fiber-optic ST / SC /WDM ports, it permits quick integration of 10/100 Base-TX networks into 100 Base-FX (fiber) networks. OVG M-Convertor 100M Single-Mode Dual Fiber is an Ethernet converter that includes a Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP) feature to enhance the quality and integrity of TP-fibers linking to improve network maintainability. With OVG M-Convertor, 10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet twisted-pair signals are converted into 100BASE-FX Fast Ethernet fiber signals. Networks can connect a LAN switch, file server, or another networking device over distances of up to 2 kilometers for multimode fiber and 120 kilometers for single-mode fiber.
||IEEE802.3u (100Base-TX/FX), IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T)|
||100Mbps: 148,800 pps
10Mbps: 14,880 pps
||Multi-mode: 850 nm or 1310 nm
Single-mode: 1310 nm , 1550 nm
Multi-mode: 2 km (fiber size: 62.5/125 or 50/125 μm)
Single-mode: 25/40/60/100/120 km
Cat. 3/4/5/6: 100 m
||One RJ45 port
One Fiber port (ST/SC/FC Optional, LC:SFP Module)
||PWR: Green Illuminated to indicate unit is operating under normal operation
TX LNK/ACT: Green Illuminated indicates receiving link pulses from compliant copper device and flashes when data being sent / received
FX LNK/ACT: Green Illuminated indicates receiving link pulses from compliant fiber device and flashes when data being sent / received
100M: Green Illuminated when data packets are being transmitted at 100 Mbps
||Outside: 5 V DC 1 A
Built-in: 100 V to 240 V AC 50 Hz to 60 Hz
||0 °C to +70 °C|
||-20 °C to +80 °C|
||5% to 90% (non-condensing)|
||95 mm × 70 mm × 25 mm|
- Plug and play.
- Exceptional performance.
- Power consumption is low.
- Conforms to IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T) and IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX/FX) standards.
- LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) is supported by the 113C chipset.
- Auto-Negotiation is supported for 10Mbps and 100Mbps, either full-duplex or half-duplex.
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover.
- Distance: 2 km Multimode, 120 km Single Mode.
- FC, ST, and SC optical connectors.
- Status LEDs for TX, FX, Link/Act, and POWER enable easy network monitoring.
- External power adapter
- Access Control Systems
- Building and Environmental Control Systems
- Tamper Switch
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Media Converter
- High Speed Computer Links