- Plug the HDMI connector of the sender into the HDMI signal source without HDCP such as PC, Laptop, STB, TV Box, etc.
- Connect Single CAT-5e/6 cable to the output of the transmitter and input of the receiver.
- Plug the HDMI connector of the receiver into the HDMI display (such as HD- LCD, HD-DLP)
30M HDMI Extender Adapter, HDMI Male to RJ45 Female Port Cat 5e/Cat 6 LAN Ethernet Socket Connector
Out of stock
The HDTV display may be extended up to 30 meters for 1080p with the Cable Connector HDMI Extender by CAT-5e/6 using a single piece of CAT-5e/6 cable. In addition to exceeding the HDMI cable transmission length restriction, CAT-5e/6 offers more construction flexibility and ease. With this plug-and-play HDMI extender, you can send high-definition video and audio over 196 feet of copper CAT6 LAN cable. Zero Video Latency makes it a great choice for indoor or outdoor projects and video conferences. Support resolution of 1080p. HDMI to RJ45 Extender Adapter (Receiver & Transmitter) by Cat-5e/6 Cable, Transmission Distance: 30m (Blue) Connection and Operation:
|Product||HDMI to RJ45 Extender Adapter 30M (Blue)|
- HDMI Extender CAT-5e/6
- High Quality & High Definition
- Zero Video Latency
- IEEE-568B Standards
- Transmission Distance can be up to 30M for 1080p using CAT-5e/6
- Compact Design
- No Deed for Additional Power
- Projector Factories
- Space and Security Concerns
- Data Center Control
- Conference Room Presentation
- School and Corporate Training Environments
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.