Fiber optic adapter, also known as coupler, is a small device designed to terminate or link the fiber optic cables or fiber optic connectors between two fiber optic lines. Fiber optic adapters allow light sources to be transferred at their maximum and with the least amount of loss feasible by perfectly connecting two connectors. Advantages of fiber optic adapters are low insertion loss, good interchangeability and reproducibility.
||20°C to 70°C|
||-40°C to 85°C|
- A high degree of size precision.
- Quick and simple connection
- Lightweight and durable plastic housings
- Ceramic alignment sleeve made of zirconia.
- High wearability.
- A high degree of repeatability.
- Fiber mode identification is made easier by color -coding.
- Telecommunications networks
- CATV, LAN, MAN and WAN application
- Data processing networks
- Cable television
- Premise Distribution
- Central Office/Remote Hubs