Fiber optic adapter (also called fiber optic coupler), is a medium designed to connect two fiber optic cables or fiber optic connectors together. It provides a great solution to meet the growing demand for small form factor, high-density fiber optic connectivity.
This ST Simplex Adapter allows you to patch together multimode ST connectors or ST fiber patch cables quickly. The ST coupler is particularly suitable to connect two multimode STs for a fast, precisely, quality field connection. The ST adapters feature zirconia ceramic alignment sleeves which provide precision mating for multimode applications.
||-25 to 70°C|
- High size precision
- Fast and easy connection
- Lightweight and durable plastic housings
- Zirconia ceramic alignment sleeve
- Color-coded, allowing for easy fiber mode identification
- High wearable
- Good repeatability
- Telecommunications networks
- CATV, LAN, MAN and WAN application
- Data processing networks
- Cable television
- Premise Distribution
- Central Office/Remote Hubs