Product Description –:
Armoured cable cutter is specially designed to strip an armoured jacket of optical fiber cable. The turning crank handle produces a clean cut through the armour casing which is then twisted for easy removal, adjustable cutting depth prevents damage to fiber and easily adjusted from small to large size of armoured cable.
||1/8 To 1-⅛ In. (3 to 30MM)|
||Brass Copper, Aluminum|
*SPECIFICATIONS ARE TO SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ONLY APPROX VALUE.
Features – :
- Pipe and tube cutter for 3-28mm in diameter
- Aluminum alloy body, light weight
- Disc-shaped cutting blade for safety
- Cutter wheel made of hardened steel for long life (can be replaced)
- Two rollers for precise cutting
- Cable Fibers