Product Description –
CAT6 LAN Cable Tester is used to test your self-made Ethernet wiring cable to make sure it works normally before connecting to your device. Test RJ45 cables, RJ11 telephone lines and network cables. It automatically run all the tests and inspections to find problem shorts, open wires, cross-wiring and other wiring incidents. Easy to use with visible LED status display. A 9V battery is required (not included in the scope of supply). It is recommended to replace the battery.
||ETHERNET CABLE, RJ-45|
||2.5mm Universal Connector|
||16.4 x 11.7 x 2.9 cm|
- Cable Tester for RJ12, RJ11, RJ45, Cat 5e, Cat 5, Cat 6, 10/100 Base-T, AT&T 258 A, TIA-568A/568B etc.
- Test correspondingly double-twisted cables 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and Ground.
- 9 LED lights to indicate wiring connection on both remote and master unit Grounding Test.
- Easy read LED display which indicates problems. Power: 9V battery (Battery not Included)
- Keep your network running smoothly by testing wrong connection, short circuit and open circuit
- Fiber Optical Cable Test Tool