Product Description –
Cat6 UTP patch cable features 24AWG unshielded twisted pair stranded copper cable with a high performance modular plug at each end. Snagless design protects the locking clips on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation. It exceeds the performance of the Cat6 Ethernet network cable standard and offers the cost-effective solution for indoor Gigabit Ethernet data center applications, supporting up to 1000Mbps and 250MHz within 100 meters of cable.
||PVC CM (Round)|
||1000Base-T and Maximum to 10GBase-T|
||Stranded Pure Bare Copper|
||-20 to +75°C (-4 to 167°F)|
||7mtr (Including Plugs)|
||6.1 ± 0.4|
||-10 to +50°C (14 to 122°F)|
- Less Signal Loss.
- Maximum Corrosion Resistance.
- Snagless Design.
- Offers protection to clips when plugging and unplugging.
- 4 twisted pairs reduce crosstalk, noise and interference.
- Compatible with 10/100/1000Base-T transceiver modules.
- CM-rated PVC Jacket.
- Suitable for all kinds of indoor applications.
- Fast Ethernet & Data Communication
- Optical Access & Network Equipment
- CATV Communication
- LAN & WAN
- FTTH Solutions
- Data centers
- Enterprise networks
- Telecom Room
- Server Farms
- Cloud Storage Networks
- Suitable for RJ45 ports of switches, servers, patch panels, firewalls, and other equipment.
- PD devices, such as cameras, access points, and VoIP, thus improving network agility and scalability.