Product Description –:
3-in-1 Modular Crimping Tool, LAN with Cable Cutter is a varied collection of devices used to join materials or components by pressing them together and creating a seal or crimp. One of the most common uses of crimping tools is the attachment of connectors to the end of electrical cables.
||26 x 13 x 2.5 cm; 340 Grams|
Features – :
- Suitable for network cable with RJ45 Connector and ADSL Cable with RJ11 Connect.
- Suitable for Cat5 and Cat5e cable with 8P8C, 6P6C and 4P4C plugs
- For network installations up to 100 Mbps 10Base-T Ethernet and Token Ring.
- The mouth of the press-pliers is made of high quality steel. It won’t damage the shelled-wire when crimping.
- Hard and durable enough to crimp the network cables for using magnetic steel
- Cable Fibers