Product Description –
Euro World Fiber 12 Core (FRP + Yarn) Single Mode is a high-quality G652D unarmoured FRP with PVC insulation that is impervious to moisture and water and is rust-resistant. It consists of one or more optical fibers that transmit data, the capacity of which is 26,000 times higher than that of twisted pair cable. Fiber-reinforced plastics (FRP) increase durability and are up to 75% lighter than steel. Euro World Fiber 12 Core (FRP + Yarn) Single Mode, Unarmoured optical fiber has a small core that allows only one mode of light to propagate at a time. Among other applications, Euro World Fiber 12 Core (FRP + Yarn) Single Mode is used for building main telecommunications room, CCTV and FTTD applications.
||2 FRP + Glass Yarn|
||As per requirement|
- High-Quality Unarmoured FRP.
- Enhances cable strength and durability.
- Jacket the cable with fresh PE material.
- Excellent finishing and accuracy.
- Rust resistant.
- Resistant to water immersion or moisture.
- Up to 75% lighter and stronger than steel.
- FTTX applications between the building main telecommunications room and the apartment/office consolidation point.
- FTTD applications.
- Access control.
- Network switching with SFP module.