Product Description –
The equipment is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with the drop cable in the FTTX communication network system. The fiber splicing, splitting, distribution can be done in this box, and meanwhile it provides solid protection and management for the FTTX network building.
|Number of Cable Entrance/Exit||2 cables (max diameter 20mm) / 28 simplex cables|
|Installation Method||Wall mounting and pole mounting (back plate and pole ring are optional)|
|Working Environment||Outdoor and indoor|
|Relative Humidity||93% (at +40 ° C)|
|Air Pressure||62kPa – 101kPa|
|Material||PC + ABS|
- The FTB is an enclosed structure.
- Water-proof, dust-proof and anti-ageing.
- Splicing, splitting, and distribution can be accomplished.
- Patch cords, pigtails, and cables follow separate paths without interfering with each other.
- Simple Installation and Easy maintenance with the cassette type SC/LC/PLC adapter.
- Feeder cable placement and maintenance are easy with the panel’s ability to be flipped up.
- Wall-mounted, so it can be used both indoors and outside.
- FTTH Access Networks.
- Telecommunications Networks.
- CATV Networks.
- Data Communications Networks.
- Local Area Networks.
- Indoor and Outdoor Applications