Male XLR to 6.35mm Male Cable 1/4″ Mono Jack Lead/Speaker Audio/Signal Cable (1.5 Meters, Black)
Out of stock
Audio cable based on 3-pin XLR connectors (also called Cannon) of high quality. Shielded double cable, flexible (silicone), OFC (Oxygen Free Cable), and with high-quality metal connectors. For audio connection, microphone connection, or instrument connection. Cable with black color. At one end it has a 3-pin female XLR connector and at the other end a male 6.3mm jack connector.
|Connector Gender||Male to Male|
|Cable Length||1.5 M|
- Balanced XLR cable. Great for live gigs, home recording, and Professional studios.
- Low Noise High Fidelity: Bajaao Microphone Cable includes copper conductors that provide enhanced signal transfer, the PVC insulation material, and the high-density stranded copper double shield provides noise rejection for quiet operation.
- High-grade XLR connector with internal strain relief for rugged reliability.
- Package Contents: MC Series XLR Male to Female.
- Compatible devices: Microphones, Audio Sound Consoles, Power Amplifier, Stereo Systems, Wireless Microphone Receiver, etc. 6.35mm (1/4 Inch) Mono Plug (male) to XLR (male) Cable.
- SeCro 6.35mm Jack Mono to XLR Cable offers an ideal solution to connect your microphones to a wide variety of applications. Including professional recording studios, live performances, schools, churches, public speeches, parties, and any other professional audio setups.
- These cables are often used as speaker leads for active speakers, carrying the audio signal from the mixer to the speaker. They are also widely used signal cables for the studio, stage applications, effects patching, etc.
- Unique cable design enables you to bend the cable up to 360% degrees which makes it more flexible for wiring and more portable for outside use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.