Product Description –:
Sanctus ST-817 Needle Nose Plier (also known as pointy-nose pliers, long -nose pliers, or snipe-nose pliers ) are both cutting and holding pliers used by artisans, jeweler designers, electrician, network engineers and other tradesmen to bend, re-position and snip wire. Their namesake long nose gives excellent control while the cutting edge near the pliers’ joint provides “one-tool” convenience. Because of their long shape they are useful for reaching into small areas where cables or other materials have become stuck or unreachable with fingers or other means.
Features – :
- Double dipped grips for comfort and easy cleaning
- Drop forged steel for strength and durability
- Easy access to tight spaces
- Remove install internal snap ring
- Fixed tips for everyday professional use
- Forged design for strength, and durability.
- Tapered jaw design allows increased reach and access.
- Professional easy clean dipped design