Optilink 91000 G/EPON 1GE ONT
Out of stock
Optilink OL XONT 91000 G/EPON 1GE ONT supports dual mode (EPON and GPON) and has a powerful firewall feature. It can also be used in a wide temperature range. G/EPON 1GE ONT meets telecom operators FTTO (Office), FTTD (Desk), FTTH (Home) broadband speed, SOHO broadband access, video surveillance and other requirements and designs GPON/EPON Gigabit Ethernet products. It is based on the mature Gigabit GPON/EPON technology, highly reliable and easy to maintain, with guaranteed QOS for different services. It also complies with industry standards and technical regulations like ITU-T G.984.x and IEEE802.3ah.
|● PON Interface||1 G/EPON Port (EPON PX20+ and GPON Class B+) Wavelength: Tx 1310nm, Rx 1490nm SC/UPC Connector Receiving Sensitivity: ≤-28dBm Transmitting Optical Power: 0~+4dBm Transmission Distance: 20KM|
|● LAN Interface||1 x 10/100/1000Mbps auto adaptive Ethernet interfaces.10/100/1000M Full/Half, RJ45 Connector|
|● LED||3, for Status of REG, SYS, LINK/ACT|
|● Operating Condition||Temperature: -30℃～70℃ Humidity: 10%～90% non-condensing|
|● Storing Condition||Temperature: -30℃～70℃ Humidity: 10%～90% non-condensing|
|● Power Supply||DC 12V/0.5A (Option)|
|● Power Consumption||≤4W|
|● Dimension||82mm×82mm×25mm (L×W×H)|
|● Net Weight||85g|
- G/EPON 1GE ONT supports Dual mode (EPON and GPON)
- Supports IGMP multicast, effective use of broadband.
- It can also be applied to a wide temperature environment.
- Has a powerful firewall function.
- The device is registered to the PON System.
- It is fully compliant with technical regulations such as ITU-T G.984.x and IEEE802.3ah.
- Supports multicast VLAN.
- Full management through an Operation Administration Maintenance (OAM) protocol based on IEEE802.3ah, including configuration, alarm, performance monitoring, fault isolation, security management, etc. It supports remote management through OLT and local console management as well.
- Industrial Networking
- Optical Fiber Networking
- Traffic Control/Control Rooms
- Shopping Mall
- Residential Quarters
- FTTO (Office)
- FTTD (Desk)
- FTTH (Home)
- Video Surveillance
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.