Product Description –
SFP Optilink PON OL 20+++ 9 dBm is a compact, hot-pluggable RoHS-6 compliant transceiver that facilitates seamless, high-speed data communications. A Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) enables optical or copper cables to connect motherboards of network devices such as switches and routers for data transmission over an extended distance. The SFP Optilink is applied to an EPON OLT for a Single Fiber Bi-directional EPON System, increasing both a network’s size as well as functionality. Among other applications, SFP Optilink PON OL 20+++ 9 dBm is used for Gigabit Ethernet, Fiber Channel, and router/server interface. 1250 Mbps Burst mode receiver.
||1490 -1310 nm|
||1250 Mbps Burst mode|
||Tx1490/Rx1310 – nm|
||1310 nm APD Rx|
||+5~+8dBm high Average Launch Optical Power|
- Single fiber bi-directional data links symmetric 1.25Gbps application
- 1490nm continuous-mode DFB laser transmitter and 1310nm
- burst-mode APD-TIA receiver
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Digital diagnostic monitoring interface
- Digital burst RSSI function to monitor the input optical power level
- LVPECL compatible data input/output interface
- -5 to 70Â°C operating temperature.
- Network Interface Cards (NICs)
- Media Converters.