Product Description –
OVG M-Convertor 100 M Dual Fiber is an auto-negotiation network device designed for the VLAN data pocket transport protocol. It converts full/half-duplex communication protocols between different cable types, typically copper CATX/UTP to fiber. OVG M-Convertor 100M Dual Fiber operates with bi-directional wavelength (BIDI) using two fibers strands with the same wavelength. BIDI uses wavelengths of 1310 nm and 1550 nm in opposing directions for a single fiber strand. A pair of OVG M-Converters inserted into copper networks increase cable distance and improve electromagnetic shielding. The 100 M Dual Fiber can extend LANs and convert fiber modes and link speeds.
||10Base-T EIA/TIA 568 Cat3,4,5,5e or 6 UTP/STP
100Base-T EIA/TIA 568 Cat3,4,5,5e or 6 UTP/STP
1000Base-FX Single mode
||External Power 5V DC
Internal 220V, 1A
Internal 48V DC
||0 – 50 °C|
Link/ACT, Speed and FDX/Col
Link/ACT & FDX
||CE & FCC-Class A|
- Connects dual fiber equipment to a single-fiber network.
- Enhances fiber capacity by splitting dual fiber into two single-fiber strands.
- Supports full/half-duplex communication with auto-negotiation.
- Designed to support the VLAN data pocket transport protocol, which is an IEEE 802.1Q protocol based switch.
- The Data Packet transport integrity is guaranteed with Remote Pause due to its Remote LINK-LOSS capability.
- Power supply is either an internal AC220 & DC-48 power source or an external 5V power source.
- OVG M-Convertor 100 M Dual Fiber connects two switches in different buildings.