Product Description –
FTTH drop cable patch cord, with connector pre-terminated in each end of cable to make connection which allows rapidly and conveniently plug the cable to optical transmitter, receiver, PON boxes and other telecommunication equipment during FTTH network constructions. It will decrease the loss of the optical distribution network and the installation time in FTTX projects.
|Applicable for||3.0×2.0mm Drop cable, 3.0/2.0mm cable|
|Optical fiber diameter||125μm|
|Tight buffer diameter||250μm|
|Fiber mode||Single mode|
|Operation time||About 10s (no fiber cut)|
|Insert loss||≤0.3dB (1310nm &1550nm)|
|Fastening strength of naked fiber||5N|
|Fastening strength of naked fiber holder||10N|
|On‐line tensile strength(20N)||IL≤0.2dB RL≤5dB|
|Mechanical durability(500 times)||IL≤0.2dB RL≤5dB|
|Drop‐off test (drop‐off height 4m, once per direction, totally 3 times)||IL≤0.2dB RL≤5dB|
|Cable Jack Material||LSZH|
- Used in optical connections in optical communication equipment rooms and optical distribution frames.
- Used in optical connections in optical apparatus and equipments.
- Good mechanical and environmental characteristics.
- Flame retardant characteristics meets the requirements of relevant standards.
- The mechanical characteristics meet the requirements of relevant standards.
- Soft, flexible, easy to splice, and with big capacity data transmission.
- The connector with low insertion loss, high return loss；
- The factory made good connector, to ensure the reliability and stability；
- Simplifying the design, reduces the requirements of personnel；
- Compliance with Telcorid GR-326-CORE, ROHS
- Telecommunication networks
- Local area networks.
- Active device termination.
- Data center system networks.