P-CORD MM SX SC/ST 5 MTR WHITE/BLACK OVG
Out of stock
CC multimode simplex SC/ST white and black patch cord is a bend-insensitive fibre optic cable exhibiting less attenuation when bent or twisted, making fibre optic cable installation and maintenance more efficient. CC multimode simplex SC/ST white and black patch cord is functional for fast Ethernet, gigabit Ethernet, and fiber channel applications. Patch cords are widely used in data centres, enterprise networks, telecom rooms, server farms, cloud storage networks, and any other location where fibre jumper cables are required.
|1) Connector Type||SC UPC to ST UPC|
|2) Fiber Grade||(G.651)|
|4) Insertion Loss||(≤0.3 dB)|
|5) Return Loss||(≥30 dB)|
|6) Min. Bend Radius (Fiber Core)||(15mm)|
|7) Min. Bend Radius (Fiber Cable)||(20D/10D) (Dynamic/Static)|
|8) Attenuation at 850 nm||(3.0 dB/km)|
|9) Attenuation at 1300 nm||(1.0 dB/km)|
|10) Fiber Count||Simplex|
|11) Cable Diameter||(2.0mm)|
|12) Cable Jacket||LSZH|
|13) Polarity||A (Tx) to B (Rx)|
|14) Operating Temperature||(-20°C ~70°C)|
|15) Brand||Cable Connector|
|16) Cable Type||Fiber Optic, Ethernet|
|17) Connector Colour||(SC white / ST black)|
|18) Cable Colour||Orange|
- Patch Cord has excellent mechanical endurance.
- They are highly credible and stable.
- The repeatability and exchangeability of the product are excellent.
- There is a 100% Insertion Loss, Return Loss, End Face, and Interference Inspection.
- They have high-density spaces.
- The product meets Telcordia's GR-326-CORE specifications, as well as RoHS requirements.
- Bend-intensive fiber optic cable which is smart and reliable.
- Fast Ethernet & Data Communication
- Optical Access & Network Equipment
- CATV Communication
- LAN & WAN
- FTTH Solutions
- Data Centres
- Enterprise Networks
- Telecom Room
- Server Farms
- Cloud Storage Networks
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.