OPTILINK patch cord single mode simplex is SC/SC green is a bend insensitive fiber optic cable exhibiting less attenuation when bent or twisted, making fiber optic cable installation and maintenance more efficient. OPTILINK Patch Cord Simplex SC/SC green is functional for signal transmission between electronic appliances and maintains speed coordination of signals without any interruption. It has a data transmission range of up to 10km at 1310nm and 40km at 1550nm. Among many applications, patch cord is widely used in data centers, enterprise networks, telecom rooms, server farms, cloud storage networks, and any other location where fiber patch cables are required.
- Connector Type- SC APC to SC APC
- Fiber Grade- G.657.A1 (Compatible with G.652.D)
- Insertion Loss- (≤0.3Db)
- Return Loss- (≥50dB)
- Min. Bend Radius (Fiber Core)- (10mm)
- Min. Bend Radius (Fiber Cable)- (10D/5D) (Dynamic/Static)
- Attenuation at 1310 nm- (0.36 dB/km)
- Attenuation at 1550 nm- (0.22 dB/km)
- Fiber Count- Simplex 11) Cable Diameter- (2.0mm)
- Cable Jacket- LSZH 13) Polarity- A(Tx) to B(Rx)
- Operating Temperature- (-20°C ~70°C)
- Storage Temperature- (-40°C~80°C)
- Brand- OPTILINK
- Cable Type- Fibre Optic , Ethernet
- Connector Colour- (SC – green / SC – green)
- Cable Colour- Yellow
- Excellent mechanical endurance.
- Highly credible and stable.
- Excellent repeatability and exchangeability
- High-density spaces.
- Bend intensive fiber optic cable.
- Fast Ethernet & Data Communication
- Optical Access & Network Equipment
- CATV Communication
- LAN & WAN
- FTTH Solutions
- Data centers
- Enterprise networks
- Telecom Room
- Server Farms
- Cloud Storage Networks