CC Pigtail Multimode Duplex ST Black is a bend-insensitive fibre optic cable exhibiting less attenuation when bent or twisted, making fibre optic PIGTAIL cable installation and maintenance more efficient. A pigtail is a single, short, tight-buffered fibre optic cable with a factory-installed connector on one end and unterminated fibre on the other. Among many applications, patch cord is widely used in data centres, enterprise networks, telecommunication rooms, and any other location where fibre patch cables are required.
|Fiber Mode||9/125 μm|
|Insertion Loss||(≤0.3 dB)|
|Return Loss||(≥20 dB)|
|Min. Bend Radius||(15 mm/7.5 mm)|
|Attenuation at 850 nm||(3.0 dB/km)|
|Attenuation at 1300 nm||(1.0 dB/km)|
|Cable Type||Fiber Optic , Ethernet|
- Good exchange ability and good durability
- Lower Insertion Loss
- High Return Loss
- Excellent Repeatability
- Environmentally Stable
- CATV, metro test equipment
- Telecommunication networks
- Local area networks (LAN)
- Wide area networks (WAN)
- Premise installations
- Data processing networks
- Video and military active device termination
- Fiber to the Indoor (FTTX) Test
- Systems Integration for Long Haul, Metro, and Access Network.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.