Power Over Ethernet PoE Injector Splitter Adapter PoE Cables (2 PCS)
Out of stock
A PoE splitter supplies power to non-PoE-compatible devices by splitting power from data and feeding it to a separate input. Splitters are used on legacy and low-power devices like IP cameras to split PoE power from data signals and convert to lower-voltage requirements for the camera.
|Product||HDMI to VGA With Audio Cable|
|Item part number||PoE|
|Compatible Devices||Internet Protocol Camera|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet|
- It is suitable for wireless routers, network monitoring, access control systems, switches, and so on.
- It's safe. Because the PoE power supply terminal will only supply power to the equipment that needs to be supplied. Only connected to the equipment that needs a power supply, the Ethernet cable will have voltage, thus eliminating the risk of leakage on the line. It is easy to manage network devices. It is suitable for wireless routers, network monitoring, access control systems, switches, and so on.
- Package Includes: 2 * PoE injector cable 2 * PoE splitter cable
- Each cable has a female RJ45 on one side which is adapted to a male RJ45 and 5.5X2.1Mm barrel jack connector on the other side
- That is provided with the device you are trying to power. PoE injector and splitter kit with 5.5 * 2.1 mm DC jack/plug. Use with IP security camera, wireless access point, and other devices. Use with IP security camera, wireless access point, and other devices.
- Security setups
- Control center
- Remote monitoring
- Training facilities
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.