RJ45 CAT 6 High-Speed Gigabit Ethernet Patch Internet Cable for Printer, Server – 10Gbps, 600MHz
Boot Type, Cable Category, Cable Coating, Cable Colour, Cable Environment, Cable Style, Gauge
Choose an option / Choose an option / Choose an option / Choose an option / Choose an option / Choose an option / Choose an option
Add to cart
CAT 6 UTP patch cable features 24AWG unshielded twisted pair stranded copper cable with a high-performance modular plug at each end. Snagless design protects the locking clips on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation. It exceeds the performance of the Cat6 Ethernet network cable standard and offers the cost-effective solution for indoor Gigabit Ethernet data center applications, supporting up to 1000Mbps and 250MHz within 100 meters of cable.
|● Cable Type||Cat6 Snagless,|
|● Cable Jacket||PVC CM (Round)|
|● Data Rate Support||1000Base-T and Maximum to 10GBase-T|
|● Conductor Type||Stranded Pure Bare Copper|
|● Gauge (AWG)||24 (7/0.20mm)|
|● PoE Compatibility||PoE/PoE+/PoE++|
|● Operating Temperature||-20 to +75°C (-4 to 167°F)|
|● Shielding Type||Unshielded (U/UTP)|
|● Length||5mtr (Including Plugs)|
|● Standard Bandwidth||250MHz|
|● Connectors||RJ45 (Male)|
|● Cable Outer Diameter (mm)||6.1 ± 0.4|
|● Wire Scheme||T568B, Straight|
|● Installation Temperature||-10 to +50°C (14 to 122°F)|
- Less Signal Loss.
- Maximum Corrosion Resistance.
- Snagless Design.
- Offers protection to clips when plugging and unplugging.
- 4 twisted pairs reduce crosstalk, noise and interference.
- Compatible with 10/100/1000Base-T transceiver modules.
- CM-rated PVC Jacket.
- Suitable for all kinds of indoor applications.
- Fast Ethernet & Data Communication
- Optical Access & Network Equipment
- CATV Communication
- LAN & WAN
- FTTH Solutions
- Data centres
- Enterprise networks
- Telecom Room
- Server Farms
- Cloud Storage Networks
- Suitable for RJ45 ports of switches, servers, patch panels, firewalls, and other equipment.
- PD devices, such as cameras, access points, and VoIP, thus improving network agility and scalability.