Product Description –
Optilink M-Convertor SF/100M (1310) is an auto-negotiation network device designed for the VLAN data pocket transport protocol. It converts full/half-duplex communication protocols between different cable types, typically copper CATX/UTP to fiber. Bi-directional Fast Ethernet Converters convert 100Base-TX to 100Base-FX. Optilink M-Convertor operates on Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) technology, which allows optical Ethernet packets to be transmitted and received over a single fiber. When used in pairs and inserted into copper networks, Optilink M-Convertor SF/100M (1310) increases cable distances and improves electromagnetic shielding. It provides the lowest dispersion. The SF/100M (1310) can extend LANs and convert fiber modes and link speeds.
||10Base-T EIA/TIA 568 Cat3,4,5,5e or 6 UTP/STP
100Base-T EIA/TIA 568 Cat3,4,5,5e or 6 UTP/STP
1000Base-FX Single mode
||External Power 5V DC
Internal 220V, 1A
||0 – 50 °C|
Link/ACT, Speed and FDX/Col
Link/ACT & FDX
||102mm x 74mm x 22mm(External Power supply)|
||CE & FCC-Class A|
- Connects dual fiber equipment to a single-fiber network.
- Enhances fiber capacity by splitting dual fiber into two single-fiber strands.
- Supports full/half-duplex communication with auto-negotiation.
- Designed to support the VLAN data pocket transport protocol, which is an IEEE 802.1Q protocol based switch.
- The Data Packet transport integrity is guaranteed with Remote Pause due to its Remote LINK-LOSS capability.
- Power supply is either an internal AC220 & DC-48 power source or an external 5V power source.
- Works on WDM technology.
- Cable TV
- Telecom Industries
- Electrical and Telecommunication Network