Product Description –
OVG SFP Case Giga Bytes is an auto-negotiation network device designed for the VLAN data pocket transport protocol. It converts full/half-duplex communication protocols between 10/100/1000 BASE-T and 1000 BASE-FX, increasing the range of Ethernet transmission. Small form-factor pluggable (SFP) devices are hot-swappable interfaces used in network and storage switches. With SFP ports and SFP modules, switches can communicate with fiber cables and Ethernet cables of different speeds and types. OVG SFP Case Giga Bytes is used for Small form-factor pluggable (SFP) devices.
||10Base-T EIA/TIA 568 Cat3,4,5,5e or 6 UTP/STP
100Base-T EIA/TIA 568 Cat3,4,5,5e or 6 UTP/STP
1000Base-FX Single mode
||External Power 5V DC
Internal 220V, 1A
||0 – 50 °C|
Link/ACT, Speed and FDX/Col
Link/ACT & FDX
||102mm x 74mm x 22mm(External Power supply)|
||CE & FCC-Class A|
- Supports full/half-duplex communication with auto-negotiation.
- Designed to support the VLAN data pocket transport protocol, which is an IEEE 802.1Q protocol based switch.
- The Data Packet transport integrity is guaranteed with Remote Pause due to its Remote LINK-LOSS capability.
- Power supply is either an internal AC220 & DC-48 power source or an external 5V power source.
- Small form-factor pluggable (SFP) devices