CC patch cord single mode duplex FC/FC black is a bend insensitive fibre optic cable exhibiting less attenuation when bent or twisted, making fibre optic cable installation and maintenance more efficient. CC Patch Cord single mode duplex FC/FC black is functional for signal transmission between electronic appliances and maintains speed coordination of signals without any interruption. It has a data transmission range of up to 10km at 1310nm and 40km at 1550nm. Among many applications, patch cord is widely used in data centres, enterprise networks, telecom rooms, server farms, cloud storage networks, and any other location where fibre patch cables are required.
- Connector Type- FC UPC to FC UPC
- Fiber Grade- G.657.A1 (Compatible with G.652.D)
- Wavelength- (1310/1550nm)
- Insertion Loss- (≤0.3dB)
- Return Loss- (≥50dB)
- Min. Bend Radius (Fiber Core)- (10mm)
- Min. Bend Radius (Fiber Cable)- (10D/5D) (Dynamic/Static)
- Attenuation at 1310 nm- (0.36 dB/km)
- Attenuation at 1550 nm- (0.22 dB/km)
- Fiber Count- Simplex
- Cable Diameter- (2.0mm)
- Cable Jacket- LSZH
- Polarity- A(Tx) to B(Rx)
- Operating Temperature- (-20°C ~70°C)
- Storage Temperature- (-40°C~80°C)
- Brand- Cable Connector
- Cable Type- FIbre optic , Ethernet
- Connector Colour- FC – black / FC – balck
- Cable Colour- Yellow
- Patch Cord has excellent mechanical endurance.
- Highly credible and stable.
- Excellent repeatability and exchangeability
- High-density spaces.
- The product meets Telcordia’s GR-326-CORE specifications, as well as RoHS requirements.
- Bend intensive fiber optic cable
- Fast Ethernet & Data Communication
- Optical Access & Network Equipment
- CATV Communication
- LAN & WAN
- FTTH Solutions
- Data centers
- Enterprise networks
- Telecom Room
- Server Farms
- Cloud Storage Networks