Product description –
CC patch cord single mode simplex FC/EURO black and greenish a bend insensitive fiber optic cable exhibiting less attenuation when bent or twisted, making fiber optic cable installation and maintenance more efficient. CC Patch Cord Simplex FC/EURO black and green is functional for signal transmission between electronic appliances and maintains speed coordination of signals without any interruption. It has a data transmission range of up to 10km at 1310nm and 40km at 1550nm. Among many applications, patch cord is widely used in data centers, enterprise networks, telecom rooms, server farms, cloud storage networks, and any other location where fiber patch cables are required.
- Connector Type- FC UPC to E 2000
- Fiber Grade- (G.657.A1) (Compatible with G.652.D)
- Brand- Cable Connector
- Cable Type- Fiber Optic , Ethernet
- Connector Color- FC – blue / Euro – green
- Cable Jacket – LSZH
- Cable Color- Yellow
- Excellent mechanical endurance.
- Highly credible and stable.
- Excellent repeatability and exchangeability
- High-density spaces.
- Bend intensive fiber optic cable
- Fast Ethernet & Data Communication
- Optical Access & Network Equipment
- CATV Communication
- LAN & WAN
- FTTH Solutions
- Data centers
- Enterprise networks
- Telecom Room
- Server Farms
- Cloud Storage Networks