Out of stock
Speaker Cable Jacket Copper Clad Aluminum Conductors Insulated and Jacketed in PVC with very good flexibility. Use this wire to connect speakers to your stereo or home theater receiver. Use this with any 12 Volt or home project. Rated 20 C to 60 C (6 to 80 Volts).
|Temperature Range||-40 deg F to +176 deg F|
- Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier
- The plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from all of your audio equipment
- One side of the wire is marked with a white line, making it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity and get your audio system set up properly
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool which makes dispensing convenient and easy
- More signal, Less noise, High purity, and High conductivity.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.