Product Description –
Electronline E750 Multi-Function Automatic Fiber Fusion Splicer is an active V-groove splicer with a flexible and stable performance when aligning fibers. E750 boasts a classic industrial design, an easy-to-use GUI menu, a convenient ARC automatic calibration feature, and high-quality components. The 1-second boot time , 6-second splice cycle time and 24-second heating cycle time improves splicing efficiency and productivity. E750 is suitable for both indoor and outdoor fiber splicing applications and is protected against shocks, dust, and water by a 360° rubber armour. The Electronline E750 Splicing Machine uses an electric arc to fuse two pieces of optical fiber in such a way that light passing through the fibers is not scattered or reflected by the splice, ensuring that the splice and its surrounding area is nearly as strong as the intact fiber. This method of splicing is the most widely used since it minimizes insertion loss and virtually eliminates back reflection.
|Applicable fiber||SM(ITU-TG 652) MM(ITU-TG 651) DS(ITU-T G653) NZDS(ITU-T G655)|
|Diameter of cladding||80-150µm|
|Diameter of coating||160-900µm|
|Typical splice loss||SM: 0.02dB, MM: 0.01dB, DS: 0.04db, NZDS: 0.04dB|
|Return loss||> 60dB|
|Fiber cleaved length||10-16mm (coating diameter < 250µm), 16mm (coating diameter:250-1000µm)|
|Splicing program||40 groups|
|Splicing Time||6 Seconds|
|Heating Time||24 Seconds for 60 mm and 40 mm shrinkable sleeves|
|Fiber magnification||250x (X or Y view), 125x (X and Y view)|
|Fiber display||2 CMOS Camera, 4.3 Inch 480*280 Colour LED Monitor|
|Records storage||4000 results|
|Interface||GUI menu interface, easy for operation|
|Battery||5200mAh Li-battery, typical 250 cycles splicing and heating, support separating charging|
|Power supply||Adapter, input: AC 100-240v (50/60HZ), output: 11-13.5V|
|Electrodes life||More than 4500 ARC discharges, can be replaced conveniently|
|Terminal||USB2.0 port, for software upgrading and records exporting|
|Operating conditions||Altitude: 0-5000m, Humidity: 0-95%, Temperature: -10ºC~+50ºC, Wind speed: Max 15m/s|
|Dimension||157mm(L) *136mm(W) *138(H) (including rubber armour)|
|Weight||2.00kg (including battery)|
- Handheld Fiber Fusion Splicer E750
- 1s boot up, 6s typically for splicing and 24s for heating.
- Fiber core max. magnifications up to 250X
- Electrodes discharging more than 4500 times
- Integrated heater, easy and convenient to operate.
- USB port for software updating and data records exporting.
- Image digital processing system with core to core alignment.
- Real-time ARC calibration automatically
- 360° rubber armor protects machines from shock, water and dust.
- 5200mAh and pluggable Li-battery, typical 200 cycles splicing and heating.
- Support to store 4000 groups of Fusion Records
- High sensitivity CMOS sensor, Color LCD of 4.3inch with pixels 480×280
- Ensure Security with Password Protection.
- The Electronline E750 is applicable for optical fibers.