Out of stock
SY-GPON-1000R-ONT GPON ONT is a GPON optical network unit designed to meet the requirement of the broadband access network. It is applied in FTTH/FTTO to provide data and video service based on the GPON network. SY-GPON-1000R-ONT is based on the ZTE/Realtek Chipset high-performance XPON access chip. The chip supposes three modes GPON/EPON/P2P, comply with the GPON standard of g.984, g.983, 802.3-2005, CTC EPON equipment technical requirements, and has good XPON interoperability compatibility. It achieves higher bandwidth and higher efficiency using larger, variable-length packets. GPON offers efficient packaging of user traffic, with frame segmentation allowing higher quality of service (QoS) for delay-sensitive voice and video communications traffic. GPON networks provide the reliability and performance expected for business services and provide an attractive way to deliver residential services. GPON enables Fiber To The Home (FTTH) deployments economically resulting in accelerated growth worldwide.
|● PON Port||1*GPON Port, FSAN G.984.2 Standard, Class B+ Downstream Data Rate：2.488Gbps Upstream Data Rate: 1.244Gbps SC/PC Single mode Fiber 28dB Link loss and 30KM distance with 1:128|
|● Ethernet Port (LAN)||1*GE Auto-negotiation RJ45 ports Full Duplex / Half-Duplex RJ45 Connector Auto-MDI / MDI-X Transmission Distance 100 Meter|
|● Power Supply Port||12V DC Input|
|● Network Management||Standard compliant OMCI interface as defined by ITU-T G.984.4 Support WEB management|
|● Management Function||Status monitoring, Configuration management, Alarm management, Log management|
|● Power||External 12V 0.5A AC/DC Power Supply Adapter Power consumption: <3W|
|● Environment||Operating Temperature：0℃～50℃ Storage Temperature：-40℃～85℃ Operating Humidity：10%～90% (non-condensing) Storage Humidity：5%～95% (non-condensing)|
|● Shell||Plastic Casing|
|● Dimensions||110mm (L) x 70mm (W) x 30mm (H) 0.1kg|
- Fully compatible with ITU-T G.984.1/2/3/4.
- Support downlink rate 2.448Gbit/s and uplink rate 1.244Gbit/s.
- Support 32 TCONT, 256 GEMPORT.
- Support bidirectional FEC.
- Supports the RS (255, 239) FEC decoding.
- Support AES128 encryption and decryption functions with G.984 standard.
- Support SBA and DBA bandwidth allocation.
- Support PLOAM, embedded OMCI management with G.984 standard.
- Support Dying-Gas detection and reporting.
- Support rogue ONT detection.
- Support GPON energy saving of G987.3 protocol.
- Support Tag/Untag Ethernet frame of 802.1 and Q802.3 standard, support QinQ.
- Support CTC2.1, TR156 requirements of flexible tag processing.
- Support for flexible flow classification. Maximum 520 flow classification.
- Support link error monitoring and loop monitoring.
- Support a variety of multicast forwarding modes. Support multicast replication.
- Auto-negotiation and manual settings of Ethernet supporting rate and duplex mode.
- UNI interface supports STP/RSTP protocol.
- Provide QoS guarantees for different priority businesses through SLA restraining, policing, queue management scheduling/congestion avoidance, discarding management mode.
- Support flow control based on the entrance. Choose Pause frame reaction pressure to Packet.
- Loss for the business beyond.
- Support HQoS function.
- Industrial Networking
- Optical Fiber Networking
- Traffic Control/ Control Rooms
- Shopping Mall
- Residential Quarters
- FTTO (Office)
- FTTD (Desk)
- FTTH (Home)
- Video Surveillance
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.