Product Description –
Model: LBE-M5-23 (2-PACK) Lite Beam M5 Long-Range, Lightweight airman CPE The LBE-M5-23 Lite Beam M5 from Ubiquiti and take advantage of longer range, higher performance, and 3 axis adjustment flexibility. Operating on the license free 5 GHz frequency you can take advantage of data transfer rates of up to 100+ Mbps at distances of up to 18+ mi (30+ km). Combine the improved distance with Ubiquiti Networks own air MAX technology and you benefit from increased airtime efficiency through the use of Time Division Multiple Access or TDMA technology. Additionally, air MAX technology offers intelligent QOS and improved scalability.
||347 x 260 x 208 mm (13.66 x 10.24 x 8.19″)|
||0.7 kg (1.54 lb)|
||5150 – 5875 MHz 5150 – 5250, 5725 – 5850 MHz|
||(1) 10/100 Ethernet Port|
||25V, 0.2A PoE Adapter|
||Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)|
||200 km/h (125 mph)|
||176.86 N @ 200 km/h (39.76 lbf @ 125 mph)|
||±24kV Contact / Air|
||40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)|
||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
Features – :
- Lite Beam M5 LBE-M5-23 (2-PACK) 5GHz Lite Beam M5 23dBi Outdoor Lightweight air MAX CPE
- Operating on the license free 5 GHz frequency you can take advantage of data transfer rates of up to 100+ Mbps at distances of up to 18+ mi (30+ km).
- The Lite Beam M provides 23 dBi of gain for long-distance connectivity and uses a directional antenna pattern for improved noise immunity.
- The Lite Beam is an ultra-lightweight air MAX CPE device with incredible range and disruptive pricing.
- 100+Mbps outdoor throughput up to 30+ km
- Innovative snap-lock assembly for Quick installation
- High-Gain Antenna with Integrated inner Feed Technology
- Versatile Ball Joint Mount
- Compact and Lightweight Design
- Commercial place